Welcome to MeeGoMessenger!
The MeegoMessenger was founded in early 2010, soon after the big global players Intel and Nokia announced their merging of their mobile Linux operating systems Moblin and Maemo under the Name MeeGo.
Serverless Messaging is a new approach which allows to keep your data private. Using it on a mobile phone allows to share information and files with your friends and business partners securely.
Of course you can synchronise your mobile phone as well with your netbook/laptop or desktop PC. You can install the MeeGoMessenger Profil on these machines as well and/or install a new installation with a new Profile and Certificate. Just share and and sync the data between two devices.
Why using MeeGoMessenger
“MeeGoMessenger offers easy and serverless connection to all your friends. Swap your Messenger-Certificate with them and stay connected.”
Some Features of the MeeGoMessenger listed:
- MeeGoMessenger allows you to swap easily Certificates with your Friends.
- Once Connected, you can chat with your friends IRC-like in a Groupchat or ping each of your Friend individually in a private Chat.
- Share Files with your Friends and download new ones to your mobile device.
MeeGoMessenger is easy to use and keeps you connected.
- RPM and DEB installer files for Linux.
- Based on libretroshare you can create profiles on your mobile and as well with the same Certificate for the desktop.
- As well a Windows version of the MeeGoMessenger is available.
- All code is open source and released under GPL.